1170 101 St. Bay Harbor Islands, Florida
We studied the pace and pulse of Bay Harbor Islands and its very distinct feel, and we designed PEARL HOUSE to reflect the confidence and self-assured elegance that comes from the area itself
Bay Harbor Islands
The Islands of Bay Harbor grew from the foresight of Shepard Broad, who came to America from Pinsk, Russia in 1920.
In 1945 Broad acquired two undeveloped mangrove swamp islands, located between the beach Barrier Island and mainland North Miami. With his own funds and with down payments on the sale of lots, Shepard Broad filled in the islands and watched as Bay Harbor began to spring up. He was joined in the venture by a prominent businessman, the late Benjamin N. Kane, for whom the Town’s main thoroughfare was named.
COMMUNITY & SURROUNDING AREA
Exclusive and tranquil Bay Harbour Islands Community
Walking distance to the Bal Harbour Shops
Restaurant and outdoor cafes
Walking distance to the Atlantic Ocean
Ruth K Broad Elementary School
Close to Aventura Mall and enchanting South Beach